Products & Services » Sheet Metal Stamping
About our sheet metal stamping facilities
Our Sheet Metal Division provides chassis, brackets, springs, racks, and stampings. We have around 80 stamping machines, 6.3 to 630 ton press, electronic and hydraulic machines.
We utilize the latest AutoCAD, Solidworks, and Pro-E modeling tools, which allow us to quickly and accurately design solutions for our customers' needs.
- Shearing, forming, punching to 0.005" tolerance as well as machine turning, milling, grinding and drilling.
- Annealing, anodizing, welding, electro polish, plating, and powder coating
- In-house tooling, spot welding, painting and silk-screening
- NC pipe bending, multi-position high speed punching, longitudinal/end cap edge pressing, plate shearing, deep-drawing
- Materials to process: AL, CRS, SS 301, 302, 304, 316, HR